Airborne Satellite Communication Terminal is designed by ASELSAN to provide IP based, secure/non secure voice, data, video teleconferencing and fax communication via satellite for Unmanned Air Vehicles (UAV), Maritime Patrol Aeroplanes (MPA), Commercial / Military Aircraft and other airborne platforms.
Airborne Satellite Communication Terminal capable of tracking the satellite with high accuracy and has 2 - axes stabilization and polarization tracking. The pedestal and reflector are manufactured from carbon fiber composite which makes the antenna system lightweighted and strong.
|Features of Airborne Satellite Communication Terminal|
|X, Ku or Ka Band Solutions|
- Antenna Subsystems
- Antenna Control Subsystems (Antenna Control Unit, Stabilize Antenna Pedestal)
- Airborne Satellite Modem Subsystems (Airborne Satellite Modem, Airborne Beacon Receiver)
| ITU and FCC compliant|
|Compatible with EMI/EMC and environmental standards|
|Data transfer rate up to 20 Mbps|
|Customizable Waveform Design|
|Efficient spectrum usage
- Adaptive coding and modulation
- Dynamic channel management
- IP throughput optimization
|Customizable encryption algorithms|